As you can see, we’ve roughed together a few mockups for our cover art. We’ll be taking three or four of the above to evolve a bit further. And this is where you come in!
Please help us choose!
Our cover needs to accomplish (at least) two things:
- Visually assert itself amidst the fray at any online video store (iTunes, Netflix)… and make you think “Wow! That looks unique and intriguing and kinda cool! I think i’ll click on it!”
- Communicate the general character of the film.
So jump right in there and let us know what you think! Which are your favorites? Why? Which ones do you hate? Why? And by the way, what is your favorite film box cover of all time?
- The above image is big… click to open a large version and zoom in.
- Refer to individual covers by using letters and numbers provided on the image (A-1) (D-7)
- Yes, we really are using your input!
Thanks for your help!